From experience and feedback there still appears to be confusion about what is and isn’t possible when recovering non commercial rent items such as service change and insurance. These items are recoverable under the terms of the lease but require a different recovery process than pure rent.
At Court Enforcement Services we are able to assist in the collections of all sums due under the lease, by way our Pre-Legal Recovery Process. We offer this as a free services to out clients.
Watch our video for more information onour One Stop Recovery Solution for Commercial Rent, Service Charge and Insurance Arrears.
Our services include:
- CRAR – Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery – at no cost
- Non Rent Arrears – restricted under CRAR – at no cost
- Forfeiture of Commercial Lease / Peaceful Possession
- Eviction & Removal of Squatters and Trespassers on Commercial Land and Property
- Absconded or Former Tenants Commercial Rent Arrears
High Court Enforcement Officers are responsible for the enforcement of the Writs of Execution issued out of the High Court, the most popular of which being the “Writ of Control” formerly known as “Writ of Fieri Facias” or “Writ of Fi Fa”. This is a writ issued for the recovery of money owed and provides for the seizure and sale of the judgment debtor’s goods.